Jun 22, 2011

Day to day...

I've got to have an easy way to document all the wonderful moments I'm experiencing on a daily basis with my kids.  I am so enjoying my time at home with them.  Even on the most monotonous of days, the thought always goes through my mind of how grateful I am to just be with them.  I recently had the opportunity to work part time from home and took it with the expectation that it really wouldn't affect my day to day activities with the boys.  What I found though is that it was constantly hanging over my head and I was super stressed all the time, unfortunately taking it out on the kids and on Matt.  The money was so enticing and truly would have been a blessing for us, but it wasn't worth it.  I quit after the second week and feel so relieved.  With all this behind me, I'm looking forward to enjoying the summer with my boys.  They are growing so fast.  Henry is already 2 years old and Joshua is 6 months old.  Today I took them to Costco and they both sat in the front of the cart together side by side.  It was the cutest thing.  I love to see them interact with each other.  Joshua loves to touch Henry, always sticking his hands in Henry's face.  Henry tolerates it-it helps that Josh is always smiling and laughing at him. 
Another exciting thing that happened today is Joshua sat up all by himself!  I tried sitting him on the floor a few short days ago and he fell right over, but for some reason today he just got it.  I love seeing him learn new things!!