Today was a great day for little Henry man. It seems we've turned a corner with his behavior. Henry was a very good listener today. There were several times he listened to me the first time I asked him to stop doing something. For instance, Matt went outside and I asked Henry not open the sliding glass door. He did open it at first and scream, "Hi Daddy!" out the door. However, after I asked him to stop he walked away from the door. Later in the evening, he accidentally hit Josh with one of his toys. He ran away but I asked him to come back and apologize and give Josh a kiss...AND HE DID! He also wiped Josh's face off for me once with a towel when Josh spit up and later gave him a toy to play with without even being asked. It was so nice to witness this wonderful behavior.
And not only did we witness some great behavior today but he also told me three times that he had to go pee pee on the potty and when I put him on the toilet, he actually went. I am starting to think he is going to potty train himself!
A very good day!