Apr 10, 2012

NO! YES!!

Today Henry and Josh were "arguing" in the back seat.  I only put arguing in quotes because Josh really can't argue since he can only say a few words and "no" is one of them.  Anyway, they were going back and forth for a good five minutes, Henry yelling "YES!" and Josh yelling back just as loudly "NO!".  Finally, I asked them what they were arguing about.  Henry kept yelling but this time he said "Yes, he does!"  I asked again and he screamed out, "YES! God does love us, Josh!"


Later on I asked Henry if we should have another baby. He immediately said, Yes! I asked him if we should have a girl baby or a boy baby. He said we should have a girl. Then I asked him what we should name her if we have a girl. "KIM...we should name her Kim."