May 4, 2012

More and More Funnies Each Day

Henry has been cracking me up all week with his hilarious comments. I sure hope that I can remember them all.

Let me begin with a purely sweet comment that is the whole reason I love being a Mom. While the kids were playing this morning, I was back in my bedroom getting ready for the day. Henry runs by the door and says, "I very love you Mommy." Ahhhh!! And just like that the day is off to a brilliant start!

Yesterday, I was planning a little adventure for the boys. When I went down to get Henry out of bed in the morning, I told him we were going to go to Richey Park with Miss Autumn and his friend Gus. He was excited right away! Then I told him it would be fun to pretend like he was Diego and we could bring a back pack for his hike through the woods. "We will bring five things in your bag." As I held up my fingers, I named the five items. "Let's bring your flashlight, your sunnies, your sidewalk chalk, your harmonica and your binoculars."

After each item, Henry seemed to get more and more excited. By the time I got to the binoculars, I thought he was going to explode. "Yeah, Mommy, I have to bwing my noculaws so I can find a ewfant in da woods!!"

When I told my Mom, she said, "I hope you are packing a lunch because you guys are going to be there a while if you're wanting to find an elephant!"



On the way home from rehearsal last night, Henry and I were talking about heaven. I asked him what we would find when we get to heaven. And he did get the most important part right when he answered Jesus, but then he went on to tell me some very interesting information. He said, "Maywee's (Mary's) in heaven and she's sad. She's sad because she wants to kiss God and she can't." Not sure where he got that but I love his serious heart-felt answers!



Josh has been saying many new words lately as well. He definitely thinks that he is just as big and mature as Henry and that he can do anything that Henry does. I have seen that child climb up chairs, stairs, playground equipment that I never dreamed he could scale. Anyway, for the moment, my favorite thing that he says is, "Mama...love...MUCH!" So cute!